Welcome to my Eworld

This site is solely dedicated to my travelling experiences both locally and abroad. When I say locally, it refers to my escapade in my home country, the Philippines; while abroad covers my travels in Asia, Europe and UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, as well as my future trips to Africa, China and Arabic countries.

Some of these travel journals photos are previously posted in my Friendster blog ( My Simple Life - unfortunately the blog is already dormant now); Travel Blog account, Travellerpoints account; but majority of them are shared in my e-Travel Guide account in TRIVAGO. I also write stories about these locations in my JPGMagazine account. Good luck and have fun reading my TRAVELdiary...

Quote Me If You Like...

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." (Lao Tzu)

Tuesday 9 October 2007

My quickie summer break in London


DESPITE MY WORK schedule, I managed to a have a weekend escapade in London (UK) last month and did explore the city at night using my Sony camera. This is my first time to do stroll around this British metropolis and capture its nocturnal beauty.

Additional informational about my trips can be viewed at:London @ Night

London is one of the busiest cities in the world and it is worth visiting and it is a must-see travel holiday destination for young and old! Unfortunately, I was not able to witness the opening of the middle span of the bridge when a ship is entering/leaving the harbour/river.

No comments:

My Philippine Tour Map


My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.