Welcome to my Eworld

This site is solely dedicated to my travelling experiences both locally and abroad. When I say locally, it refers to my escapade in my home country, the Philippines; while abroad covers my travels in Asia, Europe and UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, as well as my future trips to Africa, China and Arabic countries.

Some of these travel journals photos are previously posted in my Friendster blog ( My Simple Life - unfortunately the blog is already dormant now); Travel Blog account, Travellerpoints account; but majority of them are shared in my e-Travel Guide account in TRIVAGO. I also write stories about these locations in my JPGMagazine account. Good luck and have fun reading my TRAVELdiary...

Quote Me If You Like...

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." (Lao Tzu)

Thursday 8 November 2007

Enrique Iglesias Concert Tour in Belfast

PART OF MY TRAVELLING EXPERIENCE is to watch musicals, festivals and live concerts. Last night, I took the chance of watching one of the hottest international singers, Enrique Iglesias. After five years, 5 months, 12 days, 5 hours and 20 minutes, the Filipino-Spanish singer visited Belfast again for a one-day concert tour at the Odyssey Arena.

I am a concert goer, not Enrique’s avid fan. But because he has a half-Filipino blood, then I decided to watch, showing my support for him. Another reason is that, this is a pre-birthday treat for myself and my first live concert in Belfast after watching BLUE (British boyband) at the Araneta Coliseum in 2005.



The video was recorded and edited using my Sony digital camera and Viao laptop’s movie maker software. Hope you will enjoy the clip as I enjoyed recording it last night!

2 comments:

boyaccent said...

nice !! I like you page =) keep up the good work.

Worth said...

It is my passion to go and enjoy concerts.That's the main reason I got the chance to see one of the decades' biggest stars during his live concert at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester on March 24th 2011! I am planning to go on his concert ones again by participating in Enrique concert ticket prize draw.

My Philippine Tour Map


My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.