Welcome to my Eworld

This site is solely dedicated to my travelling experiences both locally and abroad. When I say locally, it refers to my escapade in my home country, the Philippines; while abroad covers my travels in Asia, Europe and UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, as well as my future trips to Africa, China and Arabic countries.

Some of these travel journals photos are previously posted in my Friendster blog ( My Simple Life - unfortunately the blog is already dormant now); Travel Blog account, Travellerpoints account; but majority of them are shared in my e-Travel Guide account in TRIVAGO. I also write stories about these locations in my JPGMagazine account. Good luck and have fun reading my TRAVELdiary...

Quote Me If You Like...

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." (Lao Tzu)

Sunday 26 December 2010

eTravelDiary: Featured travelsite at Blogroll

"Featured Blogs is a weekly Sunday post featuring favorite blogs from our network! We do this so we can share in the rich diversity of blogs our network has to offer by featuring some of our favorites and yours! The only requirement to be featured here is to be a member of The Travel Blogroll and be displaying The Travel Blogroll Widget on your blog.

If you are not yet a member, but you have a travel blog and would like to join us, please click here! If you have a favorite blog on The Travel Blogroll, that you would like to be featured here please leave a comment on this article and let us know your favorites! - BlogRoll"

No comments:

My Philippine Tour Map


My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.