Welcome to my Eworld

This site is solely dedicated to my travelling experiences both locally and abroad. When I say locally, it refers to my escapade in my home country, the Philippines; while abroad covers my travels in Asia, Europe and UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, as well as my future trips to Africa, China and Arabic countries.

Some of these travel journals photos are previously posted in my Friendster blog ( My Simple Life - unfortunately the blog is already dormant now); Travel Blog account, Travellerpoints account; but majority of them are shared in my e-Travel Guide account in TRIVAGO. I also write stories about these locations in my JPGMagazine account. Good luck and have fun reading my TRAVELdiary...

Quote Me If You Like...

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." (Lao Tzu)

Saturday 12 January 2008

Day 11: Back to Toronto

It was cold, windy day and snowing in the early afternoon. In the morning, I was busy uploading my photos from my 3 cameras to my websites. Later in the afternoon, my cousin's family and I attended a 5-year old boy b-day party in Bounce n Play. Again, kids were my models during the entire celebration.

After the party, I accompanied my cousin's husband to shop in Costco – a warehouse store, and I did just a window shopping of books, electronics and men's wares. Later in the night, I stayed home and chatted with my friends thru YM.

Nothing planned yet for the next day, except that my cousin's sister planned to accompany me to go shopping and visit Abercrombie store. My cousin was also planning to visit Montreal and Ottawa, after New Year.

No comments:

My Philippine Tour Map


My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.