Welcome to my Eworld

This site is solely dedicated to my travelling experiences both locally and abroad. When I say locally, it refers to my escapade in my home country, the Philippines; while abroad covers my travels in Asia, Europe and UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, as well as my future trips to Africa, China and Arabic countries.

Some of these travel journals photos are previously posted in my Friendster blog ( My Simple Life - unfortunately the blog is already dormant now); Travel Blog account, Travellerpoints account; but majority of them are shared in my e-Travel Guide account in TRIVAGO. I also write stories about these locations in my JPGMagazine account. Good luck and have fun reading my TRAVELdiary...

Quote Me If You Like...

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." (Lao Tzu)

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Day 8: Boxing Day



It was raining! We suppose to leave North Carolina for Toronto but my friend advised us to stay one more day due to the bad weather. As soon as I took my breakfast, my cousin's husband drove to the shopping centre where we went the other day and I finally bought the latest camera model of Olympus, the Stylus 790SW! I got this orange gadget from Best Buy for $349.99+tax. I tested it and frankly, it is worth having it as my back-up camera. The camera is designed for extreme temperature, and for underwater use up to 5 feet depth. When I checked my credit card billing, I found out that I only paid £180 pounds which is £20 more if I bought in the UK. From the Best Buy store, I also grabbed the Season 1 of Heroes which was also for 50% sale. I was desperate to buy it back in Belfast at £39.99, but I was optimistic that I can have it at a lower price. Well, I got it for only $24.99+tax, almost £13 only!

We went home and had our lunch. In the afternoon we visited the Museum of life and Science where kids enjoyed the exhibits – from spacecrafts to live insects!

No comments:

My Philippine Tour Map


My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.