Welcome to my Eworld

This site is solely dedicated to my travelling experiences both locally and abroad. When I say locally, it refers to my escapade in my home country, the Philippines; while abroad covers my travels in Asia, Europe and UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, as well as my future trips to Africa, China and Arabic countries.

Some of these travel journals photos are previously posted in my Friendster blog ( My Simple Life - unfortunately the blog is already dormant now); Travel Blog account, Travellerpoints account; but majority of them are shared in my e-Travel Guide account in TRIVAGO. I also write stories about these locations in my JPGMagazine account. Good luck and have fun reading my TRAVELdiary...

Quote Me If You Like...

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." (Lao Tzu)

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Day 9 and 10: Departure for Niagara Falls

Day 9 was raining and supposedly we have to leave for Niagara, instead we left the following day. We went shopping again in Victoria secret and Macy's…I bought gifts for my friends and my supervisors in the university.

Day 10, we left 2:30pm from Durham. We had different route coming back to Buffalo using the new GPS gadget of my cousin's husband. It was a long way but the motorways were easier to follow without any deep curves in West Virginia area. We arrived Buffalo at two in the morning and stayed Summit Inn along Niagara Falls Blvd. We went shopping at Target and went to the Fatima Shrine.
We went to Niagara Falls and roamed around… After that, we exited the US border. Fortunately, we were not inspected of the items bought in the US. There is a maximum amount of products to be brought in to Canada and it is dependent to the number of days spent in the US. I was worried since I bought my Olympus camera and a complete set of Series 1 of Heroes which amounted to 350 dollars, excluding other items that I bought from Abercrombie. Niagara Falls at the side of Ontario was a busy area compare to the US side.

On the same day, we arrived Toronto and back to my cousin's house in Mississauga. It was a tiring day and unpacking of our gifts and some other belongings. I slept early after I uploaded some of my photos taken during my 5 nights stay in the US territory.

No comments:

My Philippine Tour Map


My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.